Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ODIN GUIDE OUR SHIPS!

So I was wandering through the vast wasteland known as my Maedia file, and figured next up should be the most hardcore Viking mother fuckers known to man, AMON AMARTH!


Amon Amarth have been raping and pillaging the metal scene for damn near 20 years now, they are considered the forefather's of Viking/Death metal for good reason. Their battle-steeped songs are nothing less than epic masterpieces cultivated from their heroic Norsemen forefathers. They take their material straight from ODIN himself, proclaiming their well-deserved place in Viking and Death metal history. They have released several albums over the years that have more than adequately destroyed everything it touched, but my personal favorite would have to be "With Oden On Our Side". Words cannot describe the brutality of this album, it is track after track of war fueled tremelo MAYHEM. If you're looking to depart on an adventure, and slay your foes without mercy, without even leaving your seat these guys are a MUST HAVE! I will put some links here for your listening pleasure. If you find that these guys are kicking your ass, visit their site, and for fuck's sake BUY THEIR SHIT! Amon Amarth

Song Title: Valhall Awaits Me
Album: With Oden On Our Side
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y96q-Ng3b7U

Song Title: Runes To My Memory (Music Video)
Album: With Oden On Our Side
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVWBJHVSrAE&ob=av2e

23 comments:

  1. FUCK YES AMON AMARTH. Following ensues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to checking out your updates.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOSHPIT!

    come to my blog dude, and read towards the bottom of the top post, and msg me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. makin friends and showin support
    view me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw them live one time, oh gawd it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean man.

    Showing some support. ;)

    adpluscommunications.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. metal eyy.... not my great interest, but if you feel you can pursuade me come leave me a message xD

    http://aspedalsburn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah those songs are intense. You weren't kidding.

    http://strategylair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never herd of them but thats some kick ass shit they make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My ex girlfriends bro showed me this band. They Kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome post... can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post, love metal

    ReplyDelete